|o9dykainyu||Datum: Ponedeljak, 27-Jan-2014, 4:05 PM | Poruka # 1|
Status: Trenutno nije na sajtu
|Globalization Hits the Fan |
If Globalization is reality and its fashionable zero sum game then:
1) People can't supplies a product for a competitive price must look into the pain of deflation to get back into a competitive <a href=http://palsport.com/include/default.php>http://palsport.com/include/default.php</a> position.
2) Folks that can offer a competitive product could possibly get thirsty for any better life and inflation will come in consequently cause them pain.
3) So everyone seems to be on the very same sine curve roller coaster just at different points on your curve.
4) It seems apparant that looking to avoid/postpone the logical consequences of globalization only increases the amplitude of the sine curve and makes everything worse over time. Look at ride. Any time you increase the height <a href=http://palsport.com/include/default.php?q=170>http://palsport.com/include/default.php?q=170</a> in the fall while improving the percent slope you ultimately reach free fall also, the roller coaster, cars, and occupants all disassemble in the in the fall.
5) To ensure the only the things which it would nice for one government to do are:
A) Dampen the amplitude. But no, that would be a disincentive to help and growth (amplitude). Such as a junkie we will have to have stimulus. Citizens are gonna be harmed, we will need to take steps. Significantly improved the dam is breaking, we intend to swim upstream and try to get individuals hurt by encouraging individuals and our country for it to cost beyond their means again. It worked so well for housing, excellent artwork i just take action everywhere.
Lengthen the slope (lower the angle of slope). But no, Globalization doesn't we should do that since do not even control market trends inside your roller coaster park. Before dam breaking, international trading agreements removed each of the rock outcrops and large boulders out of your stream now you know we cannot even take cover on the raging torrent.
C) Didn't many countries which include the USSR even go significantly as to enjoy <a href=http://palsport.com/include/default.php?q=164>ニューバランス 574 レディース</a> authorities control both supply and demand Don't take into account that it worked too well.
6) So ever since the government is able to make things worse, why don't we get government to it's constitutional basics, allow the mess hit the fan, and let everyone make the best of it ship to by laws which can be enforced as a way to truly punish / ruin / inflict serious long-term damage on individuals that hurt others. Getting washed downstream won't kill as many folks as seeking to swim up stream provided Uncle Sam seriously hurts those standing on the shore who definitely are extorting or pushing back against brought on trying to climb out of your torrent onto shore.